Thursday, September 25, 2008

School!

So i'm sitting in class right now and im done with my work so i decided to write. We have a sub today and she is the weirdest thing alive. Tanner and joe do you remember mrs. tanner? well she is still alive and dancing as always. she did some irish dance for us today and i was scared out of my mind. i was sent an email the other day of this video of a ghost rocking a chair and at the very end this video a thing jumps in front of the camera and scared the poop out of me. I am watching ghost videos and they are flippin scary and the are gonna make me have nightmares. just kidding so how is life going on in idaho. sorry i have to go bye 

2 comments:

Liz Applegate said...

irish ghost dancers, huh? You probably will have nightmares. LOL Mom

Ashey Babe said...

very funny mom