Monday, September 1, 2008

Heylo family!!! Well mom finally got me onto this thing we'll see how long it will last. Lets see my car is in trouble again, the cotter pin popped out and now my bolt is stripped and wont go on so im gunna have to go see what I can do to fix it. I was outside for maybe fifteen minutes and I came inside and I was drenched it was so friken hot out there!!! Just had a new roommated move in today, i cant member her name but oh well, she is black and seems pretty cool. My other roommates, Jon and Nate, Nate is pretty cool I watched some TV with him yesterday we talked bout some stuff. Now Jon on the other hand, i think he has said maybe a total of 20 words to me since i've lived here (and i think he ate my package of ham :(). I started work the other day on friday. I missed work, I was going crazy not working, i missed it and i need the money. Well im gunna go watch my dirty jobs now :) ttyl have fun Love Ya'll

1 comment:

Ashey Babe said...

nice joe. a girl roommate?! well i feel bad for her living with a bunch of boys. well i miss you joe and i love you bye