Thursday, September 25, 2008

Boredom!!!!!!!

So it had been awhile since I wrote so here I am. So as we all know I'm back at home again living up to my nickname, jobless and bored out of my mind. Well today Derek text me and said we should go board during their lunch. So we went. Later on I was trying to catch up to them on a level part in the road and as I broke my foot forward to push off the ground my toe caught the ground and i went down, it was pretty cool actually because it looked like I was sliding into home plate. My right foot was under my left knee and I was sliding on my wallet for about three of four feet. Well we thought it was cool anyway. So now i have a cut up elbow, knee, and ankle all on my right side, oh and a new pair of longboarding shorts. I also just got done looking at the durango mountain resort page and it says there opening on November 27th which is almost exactly two months away (lets just hope I'm still here by then). Well thats all I cant think of so i'll talk to you all later. Love ya lots!!

No comments: