Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Adventures of Tanner in the YI 1

I finally made it onto the site, crazy huh? Well lets see what i got to report on, besides like everything! We went to utah on tuesday because some certain law people had to give a ticket for expired insurance so i was not happy about that. Well we arrived and i decided to go shopping the next day at DI and the Gateway mall. I didnt find anything suprisingly so i went to the mall by grandmas house and Chel-c let me tell you that that mall is a ton better than gateway just so you know if you ever convince mom to take you shopping in this world. So the later we headed up to Idaho. I was pretty nervous on the way up there I wont lie. We arrived up to Alda house and talked to her for a while. I found out that she is an amazingly nice and fun lady. (And mom if your wondering, I have every intention of going to go visit her sometime). We than went to bed and woke up and headed out to my new home, the BYUI. We signed in, went and found out that i couldnt get a computer from the school which was way not cool but ended up being a good thing in the end but anyway.... than went to my apartment for the first time. Went in and to my suprise some guys were in there, not moving in but out. The place was a MESS!! mildew all through the refrigerator, every surface had some sort of residue on it and it was just nasty! I did not want to move in after them. So me and mom, i mean mom and i.... left and went and did differnt things here and there and came back and our apartment was clean....luckily! Oh yah during this time i had meet up with my i team, which was an important part to my college transition. In my i team was my first roomate, Coy. (Sorry Matt it wasnt George) The chicks in my group to were really fun, the ones worth mentioning were Jodi and Sami. So yah throughout all my activities and i hung out with Jodi and Sami and Coy. Than later on in some activity, I saw alex morrow standing in some line by himself so i went up and talked to him and he wasnt checked in he had just saw a big group of people walking to some place and he decided to follow them. Haha the same old alex. So he went and checked in and...yah end of that lol. During the free time me and alex hung out and went and played 360 at his place and drove around, im not totally carless! yes! After this day was over mom took me home from Ashleys parents house and when i got there it was 11 and my roomate still wasnt home which really confused me cause hes not exactly a social butterfly so i decided id wait up for him and went for a run around the campus (45 mins all the way around the campus, not cool) Coy didnt get home till 1 which was crazy. Then went to bed and that day was done. Next day had a bunch of I team activities and got my computer from a local computer store thanks to mom. Also my other roomates moved in today and they both are Football fanatics, which is so freakin not cool its not even funny but oh well ill live with it. And off the top of my head i think that this is all worth mentioning from today...next day we did I team stuff too and went to this i night extravagansa or something like that, it was a huge activity that had a BUNCH of activities. Laser tag sumo wrestling, boxing, bungie cord things, ddr, free GOOD food, rollerskating, the list goes on FOREVER it was so much fun. Hung out with Alex Sami and a girl named ashley the whole time, it was fun. After that was over we went over to some persons apartment, (i dont remeber whos it was, i think it was like jodis friends apartment or something) and we played catch phrase, it was way fun. Than we had church today which was AMAZING, it was fast and testimoney meeting and it was way freakin awesome,
in the middle of sacrament though i sat next to this big fat guy and since its a singles ward the whole ward was quiet throughout the whole meeting and this guy kept sleeping and SNORING! way way freakin loud, it sounded like he was gonna eat me or something it was scary. and then the worst part was he would do those sudden loud snores when he like wakes himself up and those were the worst cause they would make me jump. it was crazy.
after church though, i went with the elders quorum president and did fast offerings and it was fun and then after that it brings me home to now where I am.
Well this is Tanner siging out, please stay tuned for The Adventures of T in the YI
Well i just wanna say, THANK YOU mom for bringing me up here and helping me get all settled in and situated, it really ment alot and helped a bunch for sure! LOVE YAH!

1 comment:

Liz Applegate said...

Tanner - thanks so much for typing on the blog. That was exactly what I needed. I hope things work out with you and your roommates and who is living with whom.

Love you and love to see you on the blog. Mom