Sunday, September 7, 2008

Life is... Life

Hola Familia,
Haha Mr. Marrett (spanish) is paying off. So Tanner, Joe, and Ashley have written so I better before mom drives me insane. So freshman year is retarded, so far I hate not being able to go off campus for lunch. While all my upper classmen friends (Tanith Hanna Matt etc.) are, but I'm glad they sometimes they bring me food :) Tanner I hope you love collage. You better for how excited you were and that dose suck (stink for you mother) that your roommates are football faniticks. But I think you'll be fine. As you said its a lifetime of efy, and at efy you can always find someone to hang out with. Joe just go to collage. lol i love you though. It is so flippin werid to have to whole downstairs to myself . Haha Joe and Tan you were right the bathroom is the dirtest I've ever seen it, make-up is everywhere and all this crap (crude for you mother). School is so hard. It like drains me I feel like I'm going to just break down and sleep. I know I need to find the goodness in it but I just cant find it maybe its hiding. (that joke was for mom haha) Ashley I'm so proud of you for making jv. Now just work your butt (bum for mom) off and you will not regret it its sooo much fun to be on varstiy it makes you feel so good about yourself. I'm loving volleyball at the high school. Tanner you know the last thing you said to me before you left well I applied it and I can totally tell a difference. my life is sooo much more fun! Thanks Tanner. Well Tan the one friend tht you hung out with is the one that I found is the most fun (matt). Matthew is just being so stupid. He talks to me when he wants and thats it. Caroline and I went to this stake activity yesterday and I had alot of fun. Tanner I would like you to know that after caroline and i set up something afterwards. We went to a movie at ricketts park they played enchanted it was fun a bunch of people came. It felt weird without you there, but I met this kid who is named nick he is 14 but he looks like he's 17 haha he's a forigen exchange student. he's so sweet. He reminds me of Alejandro, but his accent sounds is hotter lol. Lakin I think likes him haha finally, a guy she likes. Well i miss you Tanner and Joe. Dad is doing good he hasnt driven me insane. (yet.) Mom is driving me insane though with her "your not going anywhere while your grades look like that" talk. Ashley is.. Ashley. She is my sister and I love her.
Well love you family.
Chelsea your daughter, Sister.

3 comments:

Liz Applegate said...

Get those grades up young lady or you WON'T be going anywhere. Ask Tanner! But I would never say, "You BETTER get those grades up" as I know I would just make you crazy.

Loves...

Tan the Man said...

Youll always make us crazy mom. Chel-c i loved reading this, so keep it up

Tan the Man said...

Bleep