Saturday, October 18, 2008

TEMPLE!!!!!!

So now I am officially 12 and I am so excited! I went to the temple and did baptisms for the dead. The baptisimal font was not what I expected, I don't understand why they put those funny looking cow heads on the side. Also when I first walked in and didnt see the floor I thought it was just sitting there with nothing attaching it to the floor and I thought it was going to break if a really heavy person stood in it. The guy that baptized me was dislexic and he was saying the girl in front of mine's name wrong every time her last name was blixter and he kept calling her blitzen. Sis. Holland was about to pee her pants she was laughing so hard it was pretty funny watching her cause she had her head between her knees. When I went into the font it was so warm it felt so good. I had the most amazing time though it was very fun, also mom got to be in there with me and all that stuff it was very fun. So I hope next time I'll be baptized by dad (hint, hint) live, love, and laugh. I love ya'll see ya next time

Asheybabe

No comments: