Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hey family,
So Tan I’m mostly writing this for you. So you better like it. I’m still not enjoying high school very much, I just don’t like some people they make me so mad cause I’m not in the "smart" classes so I got stuck with the stupid people who don’t care about their education, and I even find myself at their level sometimes and it makes me so mad I don’t know what to do. Also all my friends think I hate them because I don’t hang out with them at the games and bonfires and stuff. I try to hang out with them but there just no fun! So I go and hang out with people who are and then they think I’m ditching them I kinda am but I still love them and they just don’t know it I just don’t know! So yeah I went to the bonfire and the game it was so much fun! Those are the times that high school is fun. When I don’t have to put up with being cool or not cool. It so hard to not care... but I think I can live with it lol. So tanner get this Derek is reading the twilight books he on the third one lol I laughed so hard when I found out. Last night we had the Hollands over for the annual Sunday games, and Matthew was being hilarious it was just like you Tan, it was nice having you around again. So my music is in a jam because I cant seem to find time to find any good music I’m always so busy I hate it I want to be able to stay home and work then go to school. So tanner keep the music coming.
Tan thoughs stories in the second adventure were so funny and the third was too the peeing thing made mom laugh an cry a little bit (and yes mom I did notice). Well homecoming weekend was crazy Caroline went through the "getting ready stages" it was so funny like she was in the "I don’t want to go" stage for a long time and then the day came and she was waaay excited then the time came to get ready and she was like freaking out! She didn’t think she was, but, oh my, she was so bad she was like hyper ventilating, but not as bad as Tanner was lol (man tan yours was the best) Tan are you getting any better at that? We just got ding-donged ditched and it scared me ashley out of our panties! Today we went shopping for ashley but some how I can always find a way to get mom to get me something haha I love you mom. I really love rain.
Today our volleyball team sucked! (Pardon my french to mom and to anyone else who cares). So on the 1st game was against FHS and we lost in to flippin games it makes me so mad! Then we played Aztec and we won the 1st game but lost in the second one and that was 23 to 25 then it was 13 to 15 gosh dang it! I can’t believe we lost and then we played Cortez oh my goodness we just gave up. The 1st game they changed our rotation so no one had any idea of what was going on. So it was like 11 to 25 but then the second game was 5 to flippin 25!! We got killed! I don’t know what happened. Then I rode home on the bus from cortez (where we played) with Ron and Amanda, these are my coaches tan you need to meet Ron he’s just like Herman Munster he is so funny and Amanda graduated with Joe so yeah she is really cool, and they are so funny they made me laugh the whole way home.
My ears always hurt now. So getting back to complaining about high school. I don’t really hate it I just don’t like the people there sometimes like everyone has to worry about everyone’s else’s buisness and no one shuts up! The one person who bugs me the most is this stupid kid named Kevin (and not quiet kevin form track Tan) he calls him self "superfresh" (dumb name huh?) and in the 1st week he asked me out and of course I said heck no! But before I said no he kept telling colby that I was "his girl" and I was told him that he needed to back off and relax, and after I said no he said that it was a bet to try and cover it up and so from then on he always tries to talk to me and he just throws things at me during class and is like now obbessed with my white friends (he’s not white im not quite sure what he is but he’s not white) and I just want to beat him up cause no one likes him and his stupid friends! Also he always thinks I’m stoned cause my pupils are so big or some stupid thing like that. Man I hate dumb people.
Mom has latley been reading the family Kristi’s blog and she is an amazing writer. She is so funny. Dad is just same old same old, but he is loving his new calling lol. Every Wednesday he plans something for the scouts that I would love to do, like last time he took them swimming and he dove off the high dive head first and hurt his neck haha. Your getting old dad face it. Joe... is always hanging out with Derek and Matt. Ashely has been good. Her b-day I hope was fun the beehies kidnapped her in the day time which is really dumb but hey whatever. And I’m trying out for all state I don’t think im going to make it actually but hey I just need to get out there this year so that I can be in PVC pipes next year. And not get yelled at everyday cause we suck. Well I have to go everyone I’m leaving until next time (if there is one)
Chel-c

No comments: