Friday, October 10, 2008

Adventures of Tan in the YI 4

OMG CHELSEA I LOVE YOUR HAIR! haha im not joking, i really loved it. I just thought id through that out there first. Well its been a while so Ill update all of you. First off, to rant about my apartment like normal. So alex and i were hanging out in our living room, i was on my computer and alex was sleeping. Coy was over cooking something and i see out of the corner of my eye a HUGE spark, like our own private sun in our kitchen. Coy starts freakin out and cussing and comes running out of our kitchen. Turns out that there were wires sticking out of the wall and his pan touched both of them together and it blew up! It was hilarious! It didnt do any damage, well at least not to my stuff haha! it burned like 3 of coys pans. But the real bummer was that our lights went out, AGAIN! We got our tv back like 2 days ago and now we cant watch it because it doesnt have any power. Im also back to taking showers in the dark lol. And now Ryan has an excuse to shower with the door open haha. My apartment always stinks thanks to my lovely roomates. My bedroom always stinks thanks to coy. Other than those few things my apartment is still in one piece.
So recently I have noticed how much trouble i am money wise. I have searched and searched for a job. (Tutoring people said no) No luck anywhere. No one really wants to hire me because i dont have a car. So i have to start donating plasma. Ive budgeted myself down to almost nothing. 5 dollars a day but i really try not to spend that because i want to spend that on the weekend. So now i eat one egg in the morning and starve myself for as long as possible till i HAVE to eat, its ussually around 5 or 6 and than i eat 3 packages of ramen. Look what you have to look forward to chelsea. I need a job! I took my first test today, it was in science. I studyed for once and it didnt even help. i got a flippin 65...I was so MAD! So now i gotta pay extra close attention in that class. I also have about 3 hours left on a picture i have to draw for art.
Well now to fill you all in on the social life. Alex has got a girl friend. Laurel. Shes the roomate with Sammi Nicole and Jojo. So like every night were always over there. I ussually hang out with Nicole and Jojo while im there. They are so much fun! Ok heres a good story i forgot to tell you all. One night Jojo and I were going to go to this "haunted house" that is like right across the street to there apartment. So we went there and there was this trap door so we started going down the stairs. We both were like freaking out but we keep going anyway. We go down these really really ghetto stairs and it was really creepy, llike you see in the movies. We get down to the bottom of the stairs and we walk into this really worn out room, it was creepy too. but we keep walking on. We walk into the next room and its got some paint on the wall with a Sonic Cup on the fireplace mantel, so i was like wow thats wierd. We go into the next room and BAM its a completely furnished room that someone was living in. It was painted with a bed and a couch and a kitchen. We were in someones house! We start freakin out and book it out of there! it was hilarious.Me and jodie had a thing for a while but we finally just decided that we were gonna stay friends so i think thats over. I will still hang out with her but just as friends. As all of you probably know Alex Ryan and I are heading down to Utah this weekend, im way excited! I wish you could meet me there. Well i think thats all that i got for now, alex says hi.

No comments: