Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tan got lost in his Adventures at the

Well its been an eternity since I last wrote. Alot has happened, but at the same time nothing has happened. The biggest thing as you all have probably heard is that my phone died about a week and a half ago and lets just say god puts us through trials for a reason. It kind of died at a good time. I needed to stop hanging out with 214 as much because as you also probably heard I started my job of being a janitor at 4 in the morning. No more late nights.  But on that later.  With my phone dead I started hanging out with my roomates more and because of that I went  one sunday to our FHE sisters apartment and they cooked for us. We had a blast over there that night. We played twister and just sat around and talked. It was fun.  So the next night I went to FHE and we played Wally Ball, and it was a blast. We went back to their apartment afterwards and one thing led to another and we were in an all out water fight. We were all running outside with huge things of water, making our alliances, betraying others. We got so much water everywhere. We had water in the aparment and all over everywhere outside. We were havin a good time. When we were out of water we would just run to some random apartments, walk inside and just get some water. Without asking haha. We actually had some people in other apartment join us. So by the time it was over we had about 16 people in our water fight. It was a blast! Well here is this for now, ill hopefully finish it later

No comments: