Sunday, November 16, 2008

And the bored shall inherit the Earth...

So I'm sitting here watching dad write a letter to Leland, and he suggests that I should write to the blog. So here I am writing on the blog. I thought I should talk about dad's new obsession with our ark building. He is building shelves and buying food storage. It's just one step closer to finishing our ark. We went to the bishop's storehouse the other day and did a whole bunch of building on the ark. We got all kinds of canned food. It was a lot of fun though and Chelsea and I got a bunch of singing in. Tanneth has been coming over a lot to "hang out" with Chelsea. Caroline doesn't seem too happy about Tanneth being with Chelsea so much. She even told her mother that they were a lesbian couple it was the most retarded thing in the entire world. But they have made ammends and are at least speaking to each other. So life around here is pretty much boring. I'm so excited to come up to Utah and see Tanner. How come you haven't been writing Tanner? We need another book to read. Chelsea you've only written like once. Joe good job you have been the most recent. Dad you need to write and continue to build our ark. We'll all try to help as much as we can. I love all of you.

Asheybabe

No comments: