Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Here a little, there a little....

We just got back from a lovely trip, along the Wasatch way...
We stopped off at South Jordan to spend a holiday...
We called on dear or grandma-ma to see what we could see...
She took me in her workshop and told her plans to me...

Okay, my little ADHD head just couldn't resist the above. As many of you know, we (Chels, Ash and I) just got back from a lovely trip to Utah. Mom is so cordial and always makes you feel so welcome. She lets you know how anxious she is to have you come back. Thanks again Mom!

I had a workshop to attend so I packed the girls in the car (the boys have to work) and we headed north to Utah. You know, my little car knows the way and so it was so easy. The girls are good travelers and so.... zoom, zoom, zoom, zoom, zoom (said in the best "elfie" voice) we were there.

This was a low budget trip so we didn't hit any of the movies (there really weren't any that we HAD to see) but we did go to lunch once and dinner once with Mom. Also, I don't know if it is planned -- it really isn't but we also seem to hit it right at the BSS -- with Kristi, Ben and Gwen joining us too (FUN!).

Here are some of the pics of that night....



No comments: